This is a Marathon not a Sprint. . .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Small Goals. . .


I can't believe today is March 30th. Where has the month gone? Where is the 10lb loss I was working towards? I'm stuck in a zone and I can't move down. Albeit, I haven't moved up either. So I guess I won't complain.

It is hard though, staying motivated when I know I'm working so hard and being so "good" with my eating and food journaling.

So I did a difficult thing for me to do last week….I rested. All week. No workouts. No running. No bike. No treadmill. No nothing, well, nothing at the gym. We cut grass, blew leaves, took leisurely strolls….spent family time together. And did continue my eating program and journaling. And you know what---nothing. Nothing. No gain. No loss.

I've decided to switch things up a little bit…no more Barbie bells…..I'm following the workout to the T…… I actually had ADDED on to it. And they said that could be counterproductive. I guess they do know what they're talking about J. So, sticking strictly with the plan. Watching meticulously what I eat….making each bite count. Making each meal planned. So I rested Sunday…..It's what the plan says. And last night I did my first NROL4W-Workout A1. My only regret….not getting Dear Hubby to record my very first attempt at the Prone JackKnife. Save it for my old age to see me able to do things like that…..good stuff.

And I'm resetting the goal meter here and now. Today I weighed 176 this morning. My mini-goal is for May 1….. I will reach 167. 4 weeks & 3 days. (4.5x2lb) 9 pounds. I can do this. I will do this. That's only 2 or 3 good size dinner roasts. But that's 2 or 3 dinner roasts off my thighs, butt, hips, back, arms, etc……

164lb is my lowest adult weight I've ever been. I do have that number set in my mind as a huge "roadblock" to get past. I'm going to get there and blow right past it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment